Keller Williams Tacoma is teaming up with Nourish Pierce County to supply needed canned protein to help people in our community. Please drop off food donations at the office or donate money here.
$1,900.00 donated of $1,500.00 goal
Campaign has ended
Nourish Pierce County is specifically asking for canned proteins at this time – Items with a pop top are a bonus! This food bank will accept unexpired shelf-stable items.
Suggestions of items include:
- Chili (ex: Hormel, Amy’s, Stagg, Nalley, store brand, etc )
- Stew (ex: Dinty Moore, Great Value, Kroeger, etc)
- Chicken (ex: Kirkland Signature, Swanson, Great Value, etc )
- Tuna (ex: Starkist, Chicken of the Sea, Bumblebee, store brands, etc )
- Salmon (ex: Bumblebee, Chicken of the Sea, Wild Planet, Kirkland Signature, etc )
- Beans (ex: black beans, refried beans, pinto beans, etc)
- Nut butters (Peanut, almond, cashew, etc)
ATTENTION COSTCO SHOPPERS:
Many canned protein items are limited to one package per membership per trip. If you are not getting a pack of canned tuna, chicken, or the like for your own home while you’re shopping there, would you mind grabbing a pack for the food bank? Thank you!
Perhaps making a donation is more your style? Donate to our Campaign at Nourish right here!