Keeping You Nourished. Keeping You Healthy.
Nourish has been honored to be able to serve our neighbors in need for nearly 40 years. The COVID-19 virus has required that our distribution model change. We have implemented CDC recommendations around handwashing, sanitizing, and social distancing.
Please respect our new rules so that you remain safe and our food banks can remain open. We want ALL of our Nourish community members to remain healthy. Thank you.
- We do not require any client to provide documentation or to register.
- For health reasons, we no longer offer a self-select shopping. Clients will be served pre-packed groceries either in a “Drive-Through” model or “Walk Up” line.
- Clients must remain 6 feet or more away from each other as they wait for service.
- Food quantities are based on family size.
- Some of our Food Bank Locations are scheduling appointments so that future visits are easier.
- New Clients will receive the same amount of food as those with an appointment.
- We encourage clients to check the website or Facebook page for updates or changes in schedules.
- If you are feeling ill and need food, please review these guidelines.
Questions? Call our office at 253-383-3164
(Please Refresh Your Browser to Access the Latest Updates)
No Service this week, April 1 and 4, at Northwest Tacoma at Mason United Methodist.
Until further notice, no service at Pierce College-Puyallup, Church For All Nations, Cedarcrest Middle School, Bates Technical, Browns Point and Jackson Street at St. Andrews Episcopal .
Please review the information below for alternative locations.