Keeping You Nourished. Keeping You Healthy.
Nourish has been honored to be able to serve our neighbors in need for nearly 40 years. The COVID-19 virus has required that our distribution model change. We have implemented CDC recommendations around handwashing, sanitizing, and social distancing.
We are moving back to our pre-COVID check in process. Please respect our rules so that you remain safe and our food banks can remain open. We want ALL of our Nourish community members to remain healthy. Thank you.
- All customers will be asked for their name, the number of people in the household needing food, their address and the dates of birth for all household members. This information is for Nourish use only. It helps us to ensure that enough food is available to serve all in need. Information such as age, zip code and ethnicity are collected for statistical purposes only in compliance with government funders. No personal information is ever shared.
- Nourish strives to provide 3 meals a day for 3 days for each member of the household. Customers are asked to visit no more than one Nourish site weekly. Customers who attempt to visit Nourish sites multiple times during the same week will be asked to come back the following week.
- For health reasons, we no longer offer a self-select shopping. Clients will be served pre-packed groceries either in a “Drive-Through” model or “Walk Up” line.
- Clients must remain 6 feet or more away from each other as they wait for service.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Food quantities are based on family size.
- We encourage clients to check the website or Facebook page for updates or changes in schedules.
- If you are feeling ill and need food, please review these guidelines.
Questions? Call our office at 253-383-3164
(Please Refresh Your Browser to Access the Latest Updates)
Nourish Pierce County does not provide meal delivery. For other organizations to contact for this service, please visit our Community Resource page.
NO MOBILE SERVICE AT TACOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE TODAY, TUESDAY, JULY 27.
CHANGE IN LOCATION for our mobile food bank in TILLICUM: Due to construction in front of the church, we will now be serving at Harry Todd Park, 8928 N. Thorne Lane SW, Lakewood. The Truck will be parked in the parking lot off of Woodlawn Road.
Mobile Service Change effective July 14: Pierce College-Ft Steilacoom service will move to WEDNESDAYs at 4:30pm – 6:30pm
No Service until further notice at Woodbrook American Lake Bldg. We will provide extended service hours at Tillicum Baptist Church, 1 – 3pm & 4:30 – 6:30pm.
No service until further notice at Cedarcrest Middle School in Spanaway. Please visit Bethel High School on Wednesdays from 4:30-6:30pm for an alternative location.
Please review the information below for alternative locations.