Keeping You Nourished. Keeping You Healthy.
Nourish has been honored to be able to serve our neighbors in need for nearly 40 years. The COVID-19 virus has required that our distribution model change. We have implemented CDC recommendations around handwashing, sanitizing, and social distancing.
Please respect our new rules so that you remain safe and our food banks can remain open. We want ALL of our Nourish community members to remain healthy. Thank you.
- We do not require any client to provide documentation or to register.
- For health reasons, we no longer offer a self-select shopping. Clients will be served pre-packed groceries either in a “Drive-Through” model or “Walk Up” line.
- Clients must remain 6 feet or more away from each other as they wait for service.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Food quantities are based on family size.
- We encourage clients to check the website or Facebook page for updates or changes in schedules.
- If you are feeling ill and need food, please review these guidelines.
Questions? Call our office at 253-383-3164
(Please Refresh Your Browser to Access the Latest Updates)
Nourish Pierce County does not provide meal delivery. For other organizations to contact for this service, please visit our
Community Resource page.
In observance of Martin Luther King Day, all Nourish food banks will be closed on Monday, January 18th.
Please note the change in hours for our Lakewood food bank at United Methodist Church – winter serving hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12 pm to 4 pm through March 15, 2021.
No Service until further notice at Woodbrook American Lake Bldg. We will provide extended service hours at Tillicum Baptist Church, 1 – 3pm & 4:30 – 6:30pm.
Please review the information below for alternative locations.