To all Customers and Volunteers: As we monitor the COVID-19 virus in Washington state, we want you to know that Nourish considers your health and safety a priority. We are sharing important information that can help our entire community stay its healthiest. Please do your best to follow the guidelines distributed by the Centers For Disease Control (CDC):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as fever or chills and a cough or sore throat.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Customers: If you are feeling ill and need food, please arrange for a healthy friend or family member to “shop” for you. Please instruct your friend/family member to check in under your name. If you must come to the food bank, please notify staff immediately upon arrival that you are ill. They will ask you to wait in your car or outside away from others while someone shops for you. We will do our best to make sure you get the food you need.
We all appreciate your help in keeping everyone healthy.